Personal and Social Education (PSE)
By offering a well-resourced and relevant PSE curriculum, we aim to ensure best practice in pastoral care. This course is informed by and meets guidelines set out in A Curriculum for Excellence – Specifically, it aspires to:
- Make opportunities for developing the knowledge, skills and attitudes that young people need to enable them to seek information and support throughout life
- Provide access to information and support to help young people make informed decisions and choices
- Provide regular reviews in progress in learning, and personal and social development
- Help with transitions between stages in education and between different providers of education
- Help and information about support in times of difficulty
- Help to plan for the future .